In connection with implementing the provisions of the Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and the Council 2016/67 of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation "GDPR"), we inform about the terms of processing your personal data and about the rights you have in relation to the processing. The following principles are applied since 25th May 2018.
- The Controller of your personal data, hereinafter referred to as "Personal Data", is the company Laskar, ul. Przejazdowa 31, 05-800 Pruszków, phone number: 22-758-82-37, represented by the Manager of Laskar company (hereinafter referred to as "Controller"). The Controller processes Personal Data under the binding legal regulations, concluded contracts and according to the granted consent.
- Should you have any questions concerning the method and extent of Personal Data Processing in the scope of Laskar's actions, as well as the rights you have, you may contact Laskar via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data are processed for the purpose of completing orders.
- With regard to the data processing, for the purposes referred to in section 2, the recipients of your personal data can be:
- authorized employees of the Controller;
- entities authorized to receive Personal Data according to the provisions of the law.
- Personal Data will be stored for the period necessary to fulfill the objectives specified in section 2, whereas after this time in the scope required by commonly binding legislation.