INFORMATION CLAUSE ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
In connection with implementing the provisions of the Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and the Council 2016/67 of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation "GDPR"), we inform about the terms of processing your personal data and about the rights you have in relation to the processing. The following principles are applied since 25th May 2018.
- The Controller of your personal data, hereinafter referred to as "Personal Data", is the company Laskar, ul. Przejazdowa 31, 05-800 Pruszków, phone number: 22-758-82-37, represented by the Manager of Laskar company (hereinafter referred to as "Controller"). The Controller processes Personal Data under the binding legal regulations, concluded contracts and according to the granted consent.
- Should you have any questions concerning the method and extent of Personal Data Processing in the scope of Laskar's actions, as well as the rights you have, you may contact Laskar via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data are processed for the purpose of completing orders.
- With regard to the data processing, for the purposes referred to in section 2, the recipients of your personal data can be:
- authorized employees of the Controller;
- entities authorized to receive Personal Data according to the provisions of the law.
- Personal Data will be stored for the period necessary to fulfill the objectives specified in section 2, whereas after this time in the scope required by commonly binding legislation.
- In connection with personal data processing, you have the following rights:
- the right to demand access to and rectification of your Personal Data;
- the right to restrict processing of the data in situations and on the terms specified in art. 18 of GDPR or to remove them according to art. 17 of GDPR ("the right to be forgotten");
- the right to transfer Personal Data according to Art. 20 of GDPR;
- the right to withdraw, at any time, the previously granted consent to processing the Personal Data, which, however, will not have impact on legitimacy of such person's data processing which was carried out based on this premise and took place before invoking they exercised the right to withdraw consent;
- the right to file, at any time, an objection to processing of Personal Data, referred in Art. 21 section 1 of GDPR on grounds related to their particular situation referred to in Art. 21 section 1 of GDPR;
- the right to file, at any time, an objection to the processing of the Personal Data for the purposes related to direct marketing, including profiling for marketing purposes, to the extent the processing of this person's data is related to such direct marketing.
- In the event when processing of the Personal Data is carried out based on your consent (Art. 6 section 1 letter a of GDPR) you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. This withdrawal does not impact the compliance of processing, which was carried out based on the consent prior to its withdrawal, within the binding law. If processing of the Personal Data is carried out on the basis of your consent – your disclosure of the Personal Data to the Controller is voluntary.
- Your disclosure of the personal data is obligatory in the event when the premise of personal data processing is a legal provision or a contract concluded between the parties.
- Everybody whom the data refer to has the right to lodge a complaint against the processing of their personal data by the Controller to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).